Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

11.02.2009

Project #2



I was recently approached by the owner of an industrial machinery company who creates custom wafer-processing machines. I know, I have no idea what that is either! Or should I say, "had"...I am very familiar now with what one of these machines can do because I was requested to design a front and back flyer. The owner was looking to market this piece of machinery, so I had to create something compelling, informative, and visual. It's tough designing something that you are very unfamiliar with! After skimming the instruction manual for the machinery, I had a good grasp of what the machine could do and what I needed to convey. Oh yeah, the best part is that my friend over at Curotek, who I designed a front and back flyer for recently, referred his machinery friend to me to design HIS flyer! Isn't word of mouth a great form of advertising??

0 comments: