Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

5.12.2011

Optics Brochure Redesign

I was recently tasked with updating a brochure for our Optics group. Needless to say, it was way overdue. The last design took place about five years ago, way before our re branding and homogenization of our look.

My first task was to obtain new imagery of the products and employees at work. I quickly realized I was in over my head as a "photographer" and had a good buddy of mine at Greg Helton Photography set up a product photoshoot. The images turned out great and everyone was very happy with the final result.

I also utilized a co-worker on my graphics team who does 3D animation and rendering to create a "mock universe" showing all of these pieces and components in action out on the field. Below you can see some of the before and after images of the brochure:







0 comments: