Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

2.24.2010

Spice Up Your Resumé!

Awhile ago I posted an offer I was launching here about the importance of a good resumé, not just for content, but for look and feel as well. I had a friend who I recently met through networking, Grady Locklear, take me up on that offer. Here is the result of our collaboration:

I am also including a rendition of my resumé that I have used to successfully find a new job:

If you are still interested in spicing up your resumé don't hesitate to contact me at kyle@enrichdesign.us for more information!

2 comments:

Paul Castain said...

Outstanding Kyle!

You are gifted my friend!

Respectfully,
Paul Castain

Kyle Richardson said...

Thank you, Paul! If you click the link to my last post about resumes, you will see several of your articles referenced. By the way, I hope you got my email I sent a few weeks ago about my recent career change!

Kyle