Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

12.19.2011

Superflex to the Rescue!

I recently had the priviledge to partner with an amazing company, Social Thinking, to illustrate their latest educational book for kids. Social Thinking produces educational materials for kids with learning disabilities and social disorders, and they had recently lost their illustrator. I was put in contact with them to illustrate their newest book, 'Superflex takes on Brain Eater and the Team of Unthinkables'. I had to stay true to the style of the previously illustrated characters, but as you will see, I added some of my own flair. The difficult part was conveying certain lessons in an illustration, as many of the series' readers are very detail-conscious. It truly was one of the most enjoyable projects I've been able to work on thus far.









0 comments: